Documents you have to bring with you
- Birth certificate
- No criminal record certificate
- Copy of passport/ID
- Transcript of records
- Enrollment Certificate from home institution
- 2 portrait-sized pictures (for your Index)
- If you take prescribed medication, take it with you and, if possible, get a short description from your doctor explaining what it is for.
- Make sure to take all financial documents and information with you.
- Make sure to take all documentation required for admission.
- Send final information on your arrival to IO by e-mail, so that we can arrange somebody to assist you when you arrive to Sarajevo.
Steps you need to do when you arrive
1. Welcome day
For more about Welcome activities follow: https://international.unsa.ba/welcome-activities
2. Confirmation of Arrival
4. White Card
5. Residence permit
For more information about Visa and Residence permit follow: https://international.unsa.ba/visa-residence-permit/
For detailed instructions about every step of Arrival procedure please follow:
https://international.unsa.ba/presentation/ – Instructions start by Slide 12th
For any questions please don’t hesitate to contact:
© Fakultet islamskih nauka Univerziteta u Sarajevu, Ćemerlina 54, 71000 Sarajevo, Bosna i Hercegovina | Telefon: + 387 33 232 982 | Fax: + 387 33 251 044